Mission & Objectives
To inspire citizen participation, elevate government performance, provide non-partisan analysis and assist in providing solutions for public policy issues important to the region, state and nation.
- Practical training for local officials and civic leaders
- Intern scholarships for university students in public service positions
- Symposia and extension courses on politics, policy and public administration
- Forums featuring current and former elected officials and an annual lecture by the Maddy Professor
- Recognition of outstanding public officials
- Research and publications on public policy issues, particularly those that impact Central California